You will hardly find any food loving person who does not utter word of praise after eating deliciously flavored dishes. Not only the Australians but all over the world, people love to enjoy dishes from Vietnamese cuisine at a good Vietnamese restaurant.
As far as Vietnamese restaurants are concerned, there is no dearth of some of the finest ones in Australia where original Vietnamese food is served.
The best among so many good Vietnamese restaurants, Hanoi Hannah Vol II, is known for Vietnamese food cooked by expert chefs with authentic and original spices from Vietnam.
Most of the Vietnamese restaurants in Australia offer you very delicious Vietnamese dishes which you can enjoy in the restaurants, get the dishes packed and take them home or ask for free home delivery .
Most popular and must have Vietnamese dishes
Among most popular dishes in Vietnamese cuisine are:
· Pho- soup with noodles
· Mi Quang – Vietnamese Turmeric Noodles
· Goi Cuon- Vietnamese Fresh Spring Rolls
· Com Tam- Broken Rice
Yet one must try many other mouth-watering Vietnamese dishes such as:
· Bun thang- Vietnamese noodle with egg, chicken & Vietnamese pork sausage
· Bun Cha- Grilled pork and rice noodle served with herbs and dipping sauce
· Bun C- Noodle with grilled fish
· Banh Cuon-Rolled Cake
· Banh Xeo- Fried Pancake made of rice flour, water, turmeric powder, pork, shrimp, diced green onion, mung bean and bean sprouts
· Bun Bo Nam Bo- Noodle with stir-fried beef and peanut
· Che- Sweet dessert with beans, tapioca, jelly, fruit, and coconut cream.
· Xoi Xeo- Sweet Sticky Rice
· Ca Kho To- Caramelized Fish in Clay Pot)
· Bun Thit Nuong – Vermicelli Noodles with Grilled Pork
· Banh mi– one of the most popular street foods in Vietnam
A typical Vietnamese meal at Hanoi Hannah restaurant includes rice or noodles, a meat or seafood dish, a vegetable dish, soup and fermented fish sauce called Nuoc Cham for dipping. You may ask for the customized Vietnamese delivery at Vol. II of these items as per your liking or preference.
What is so special about Vietnamese cuisine?
Vietnamese cuisine is famous and is liked by most Australians as they are cooked using fresh ingredients to add freshness to the dishes.
Vietnamese dishes are always rich in carbohydrates, proteins and vitamins as these are made from ingredients such as rice, fish, other seafoods, pork, beef, meat, plenty of salad, fresh herbs and fruits.
All dishes are a well-balanced blend of fresh and native spices to offer you great aroma and fresh flavor.
Vietnamese food is never complete without fermented fish sauce, soy sauce and chilli sauce that makes the dishes a perfect mix of all the flavors such as sweet& sour, salty & tangy as well as bitter tastes to offer distinct yet contrasting taste and flavor, enough to stimulate your taste buds.
Although you can enjoy Vietnamese food more at Hanoi Hannah Vol. II restaurant in a pleasant ambience and music yet you may place order online as well. Vietnamese delivery at Vol II. is efficient enough to let you enjoy Vietnamese dishes while sitting at home.